FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do you take walk-in visits?
No, we currently DO NOT take walk-ins. However, we do our very best to give same-day visits depending on the physicians schedule that day but it must be made in advanced. All visits must be scheduled IN ADVANCE!
If your child has an urgent matter that requires immediate attention, we would recommend you go to the nearest
- ALLIED PACIFIC URGENT CARE CENTERS
- Children's Hospital of Orange County Emergency Room
- Pomona Valley Medical Center Emergency Room
2. I have a school form (ie. medicines, allergies, sports physical, annual physical) to be completed. How can I get that done?
Drop off the form to one of our staff members during normal office hours and we will have it completed it for you the next business day.
You can either pick it up in person or the completed form can be e-mailed to you.
3. What is the best way to schedule an appointment with your office?
You can schedule an appointment by calling our office during regular business hours or you can request an appointment online HERE
4. Is your office accepting new patients?
Yes, we are accepting new patients. Please complete the new patient registration form HERE and one of our staff will check insurance eligibility before contacting you back to schedule an appointment.